Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today Was A Good Day


We had a good day today. I woke up to my puppy crying for me. It's good to feel needed. I had my usual Kashi Go Lean Crunch for breakfast, but it tasted better because it was out of the huge box from Sam's (which means it was cheaper than usual). I watched Project Runway reruns of season two all morning, and laughed the whole time. Second season is way funnier than the third. I had a Tostino Party Pizza for lunch--an old favorite. Andy and I went to the St. Louis art fair and had a great time looking at everything. We even bought a huge painting from our favorite local artist, Alicia LaChance, that looks a lot like the painting at the top of the post (another one of hers). It's beautiful--just our taste. We've been staring at it all day. Andy bought me a martini that was made from lemonade and Stoli blueberry. Also very good. I got tickets to the upcoming Indigo Girls show at the Pageant. Since I was having such a good day, I made chocolate milk and pancakes with five different types of berries for dinner. But the cherry on the top of the sun-day I've had is that my husband has caught an unusual bug of cleaning, organizing, and rearranging our home. Just my style. I could die happy tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Yes. My e-mail address is andyandcary@gmail.com It would be good to hear from you!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Bailey Mohr said...

I love that you wrote about what you ate last Saturday. That makes me happy.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home