Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sings of Me

Hold on to Nothing-David Gray
Strange Currencies-REM
High and Dry-Radiohead
The River-Joni Mitchell
Oh My Sweet Carolina-Ryan Adams
Goodnight Elisabeth-Counting Crows
Ghost-Indigo Girls
Steppin Out Queen-Van Morrison
Jolene-Ray LaMontagne
Lonelily-Damien Rice
Nightswimming-REM
LaCiegna Just Smiled-Ryan Adams
St. Robinson and His Cadillac Dream-Counting Crows
These Arms of Mine-Otis Redding
Paper Cup-Heather Nova
Barely Breathing-Duncan Sheik
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye-David Gray
High Life-Counting Crows
Love Will Come To You-Indigo Girls
Finest Hour-Jackopierce
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters-Elton John
Fix You-Coldplay
Fake Plastic Trees-Radiohead
The Weakness in Me-Joan Armatrading
Colorado 5591-Blue October
Hallelujah-Rufus Wainwright
Collide-Howie Day
Alibi-David Gray
Slow Motion-David Gray
They've all done something for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

ooo...I like it. I need a jen mix cd of the above songs to keep your spirit around. I prefer Rufus for Hallelujah, but I'm open to change. Did we introduce you guys to Damien Rice with the birthday cd or were you already fans? I have to admit, your music taste is a lot better than I would have guessed. I was surprised to not see any "Black and White."

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home